In the last 30 years camps have been held at:
Kandersteg, Norfolk Broads, Braemar, Newton Stewart, Ireland, Czech Republic, Lochgoilhead, Castle Douglas, Denmark, France, Aberfoyle, Cumbrae, Lapwing Lodge, Strachur, Arrochar, Glencoe, West Highland Way, Holland, Poland, Birmingham, Tarbert, Tobermory, Peebles, Oban and many other locations.
Scouts from the USA, Canada, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, England, Russia, Kazakhstan, Spain, Hong Kong, Australia, Austria, Catalunya, Malta and Wales have been hosted in recent years.
Since 2000 Scouts attended camps in:
Auchengillan, Bonaly, Lochgoilhead, Rothesay, St Kilda, Canada, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, the Andes, the Gambia, Fordell Firs, the Isle of Bute, Auchengillan, Juniper Green, Northcote (!), Millport, St Petersburg, Crianlarich, Kinlochleven, the Great Glen Way, Copenhagen, Oslo, Birmingham and Jutland.
We attended the Norwegian National Jamboree in August 2014. Watch the clip below to get a feel for the camp:
In 2015 August – 20 Scouts and Leaders walked the length of the Great Glen Way! This was our itinerary:
- 01/08 Sat Stage 1 17km Fort William to Gairlochy – Gairlochy Holiday Park
- 02/08 Sun Stage 2 19km Gairlochy to Laggan – Great Glen Hostel
- 03/08 Mon Stage 3 17km Laggan to Fort Augustus – Cumberlands Campsite
- 04/08 Tue Stage 4 12km Fort Augustus to Invermoriston – Inver Coille campsite
- 05/08 Wed Stage 5 22km Invermoriston to Drumnadrochit – Borlum campsite
- 06/08 Thu Stage 6 27km Drumnachochit to Inverness – Bught Park
- 07/08 Fri: Stage 6b 2km to Inverness centre and return
In August 2016, Scouts and Leaders attended BrumJam.